Read carefully the following legal notice regarding the website www.simalarm.eu.
1. GENERAL ASPECTS
1.1. Identifying data of the "Provider of services of the information society"
Note. - Article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), in short, requires the identification of who / is / are the / the owner / s of the website where information about the services or products is offered or, where appropriate, they carry out electronic commerce. Thus, this Law considers them "Providers of services of the information society" and are obliged to: << 1. Without prejudice to the information requirements established in the current regulations, the service provider of the information society will be obliged to have the means to allow both the recipients of the service and the competent bodies to access by electronic means, permanently, easily, directly and free of charge, to the following information: a) Your name or corporate name; your residence or domicile or, failing that, the address of one of your permanent establishments; your email address and any other information that allows you to establish direct and effective communication with him. b) The data of its inscription in the Mercantile Register in which, where appropriate, they are registered or of any other public registry in which they were registered for the acquisition of legal personality or for the sole purposes of advertising ... >>
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that Simalarm S.L. with VAT: ESB67602987, manages the contents of the website www.simalarm.eu with registered office for these purposes at Passatge Montserrat 13 Bajos 2ª 08014 (Barcelona).
Simalarm S.L. is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona al Tomo 47.289, Folio 93, Hoja B-547436, Inscripción 1.
If you want to contact us, you can go to the above address, as well by e-mail: email@example.com.
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both the navigation and the use and / or ordering of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and assumes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, in its case, Individuals in force at the time you as a user access the Web page.
Simalarm S.L. reserves the right to expand and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Web page, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1. Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
- If it is provided, the User must properly safeguard the "User Name" and the "Password" provided by Simalarm S.L., as identifiers and enablers for access to the various services offered on the site web, committing itself not to give up its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages that may be derived from their improper use.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any way that threatens morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and their country of residence.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Simalarm S.L. of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal functioning of them.
- Not destroy, alter, use for personal use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, of Simalarm S.L. of Users or third parties.
Simalarm S.L. will be able, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by the Users.
BY DEMES S.L.U. will not be responsible:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, will not accept any liability for users improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. Simalarm S.L. will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. Simalarm S.L. will adopt the necessary technical cautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- Simalarm S.L. constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized contents in its information systems. In spite of this, the User is aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damages caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called mal-ware, exempting Simalarm S.L. of any responsibility that may arise from the containment of malware in the treatments enabled in this website.
2.3. Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions set out below without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Web page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the page Web and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Website in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Simalarm S.L.; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Simalarm S.L.. will be made from the page that introduces the link. your address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services you provide.
In any case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Simalarm S.L. you have given your consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Simalarm S.L. Is prohibited within the sender's page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Simalarm S.L. and whenever it is allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the Web page in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Simalarm S.L. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the Web page of the sender. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink (hereinafter, "link") addressed to a Web page that contains information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
2.4. Intellectual and industrial property
It is forbidden the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section. Its publication in other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Simalarm S.L.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by Simalarm S.L.. the link to "final pages", the "frame" and any other similar manipulation is allowed. The links should always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
2.5. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the responsibility of the courts of Spain